Training & Development
An increasingly growing asset for Bonatti is its staff technical know-how and managerial abilities. Investing in Training and Development (T&D) means putting our people at the centre of the process that links company objectives with the skills needed to meet or exceed these objectives.
Through an ongoing and continuous process of individual and corporate training, the T&D Team
- creates culture, values, identities and a sense of belonging,
- improves innovation, communication, team work and globalisation processes,
- explains markets and Business scenarios
the T&D is divided into four main action areas:
- Institutional training,
- Economics, Companies and Markets training,
- Behaviour and Management training,
- Technical and Professional training,
supports the growth of professions such as construction, engineering, logistics, supply, services, maintenance and HSE.
The purpose of developing Bonatti personnel is to ensure the continuity and growth of the management and professional skills needed in business and in consideration of the improving and new external challenges by
- discovering and directing people’s potential,
- monitoring, expanding and developing knowledge, experience and motivation,
- constantly improving individual and corporate performance.
Continuous improvement of our resources is our daily challenge.