Local Construction Services
Bonatti has been constantly engaged in this activity in order to support its clients in the upstream oil locations in which it operates: this enables the company to establish a localised presence thanks to a self-sufficient site structure in the remote areas where plants are being constructed.
Bonatti ensures the continuous and rapid supply of integrated services required for:
- Plant construction;
- Improvement & modification and shut-downs;
- Support and maintenance activities on well-heads;
- Flow lines and trunk lines;
- General services for supply and logistics;
- Emergency intervention.
These activities are carried out from a site structure that communicates daily with the relative client, understands their needs and requirements and undertakes to find rapid solutions to ensure continuous operation of the plant.
In addition, leveraging the Headquarter remote support in terms of analysis, engineering and worldwide procurement process, a wild range of Revamping, Improvement, Modification, Debottlenecking and Enhancement Projects can be smoothly performed on plant portion or on specific equipments using a full EPC approach driven by Site Clients needs.
Achieving these aims requires implementing the success factors that this business implies, namely:
- The know-how of expert personnel available on-site.
- Massive logistic support, provided through specific means, equipment, camps, workshops and warehouses.
- Good knowledge of remote areas and of specific operative difficulties, in order to offer safe, quality solutions rapidly.